Monday, July 28, 2008

JENSEN REUNION JULY 2008


IT'S A GO!
HERE WE GO!
BIG CATCH!



IT'S A LITTLE TRICKY!


I GO IN YOU GO IN!




THE DOCK MASTER!





CAN WE GO ALREADY?



LET'S MOVE OUT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
NICE LOOK JEFF!


TARA & KIDS


THANK YOU TAYLOR FOR THE JET SKI FUN!




HERE WE GO!


NOW YOU SEE HIM . . . .
NOW YOU DON'T!



READY FOR A RIDE?


BRINGING IT IN NICE AND EASY.




BATHING BEAUTY!
ENOUGH ALREADY!




DRINKS ANYONE?


CUTE BABES!
I LOVE THAT ALY GIRL!

IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY!



FIREWORKS!

4 comments:

Peter and Jen Bell said...

I see how it is, you post the family reunion and not the wedding. I see where your true love lies. Haha. The pictures look so fun, I wish we could have been there.

ej said...

That was so fun to scroll through all of those!!! We miss you guys! Did Katie show you the pics we took on the 4th where my dang eyes wouldn't stay open?...I came up with a solution- don't you worry :)

The Crowley's said...

love the pictures, it was such a fun reunion!

Marianne and Brad said...

yay mommy! i love all of the pictures. did you look at mine?