Friday, July 17, 2009

Marianne gets MARRIED!

Wow, what a great time we had. The wedding was great! It was a beautiful day. The weather was lovely, the lunch was yummy, sharing this day with family and friends was the best part. I was so busy with everything else that I wasn't carrying my camera around taking pictures :( so no candids from me :( but we have some fantastic pictures from the wedding. Some I have and some we will share a little later. Also thank you to Jack and Teresa for letting my crew hang out with you at the farm. I hope your house and yard recovers. Also thank you for all the help and support for the wedding etc. AND for the use of the boat and jet skis. We all had a great day at the lake. Love you guys! Hope the rest of your summer is super!

4 comments:

ej said...

Kennedy wanted to see the pics and said, "Marianne's dress is CUTE!" :) She also wanted to know why she only had a little cake (from the pic of them cutting it at the luncheon on my blog) and so I got to explain about the yummy cupcakes...those are a good memory, lol

Nephi and Ruby Jensen said...

Looks like a great time was had by all!
Marianne is a beautiful bride!!

Angelavon said...

Congratulations! It makes me feel so old to see Marianne all grown up and married. She is a gorgeous bride! Those are some amazing pics:)

Kathleen said...

Congratulations! What a lovely bride and handsome groom - I look forward to more wedding pics! Wish I could have been there....