Saturday, August 1, 2009

BYU Football 2009 Poster - Photo Shoot


Look for #58 Jeff Bell in this season's BYU Football 2009 Poster!
What a great photo shoot. Here is the link to shooting the 2009 Poster at the Salt Flats. It really is pretty cool and some great photos! Go Cougars!

The link is not working for me when I load it here so either go to BYU Football web page and link to it from there or search for it on youtube under 2009 BYU Football Poster Shoot - BYU Photo.
Oh, we can order it from the BYU Bookstore online or go buy one. They are $5 each. Going on sell August 3rd from what the article said.


3 comments:

ej said...

Okay that is so cool. I watched the video- what an awesome setting to shoot at. How did Jeff get picked for that? Either way, THAT IS SO COOL, for lack of better description. Rosie, your kids are good enough athletes to end up on the posters in college, I imagine that's a proud mom moment :)

The Crowley's said...

looks like he is still the little model! He looks great.

Tara Pugmire said...

That was a cool video. It makes me so excited for the season to start. Jeff looks good in his duds! I love to have some kind of bragging/boasting rights, now I have a big one!