Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cinderella


Wish Katie all the best for her upcoming performance in

"CINDERELLA"
The Musical

Briar Woods High School

January 21st at 7:00 PM
January 22nd at 7:00 PM
January 23rd at 2:30 PM and 7:00 PM

Tickets: $10.00 for adults $5.00 for students/children
Tickets sold at the door and pre-sale in the Black Box
during regular school hours
**Special Event**
After the Saturday Matinee show, all the little Princesses and Princes
may go on stage to meet the cast for autographs and photos!

6 comments:

Tiana said...

Well done on the costume! She looks gorgeous! I would like to go see the play, how do we get tickets?

Jetta said...

You look beautiful! What a perfect role for you Katie!

Lori said...

Dang Katie! You look fabulous! Good Luck... Love, The Gygi's

ej said...

I am beside myself that I can't see it in person, seriously! Katie you look gorgeous and I can't wait to show the kids this pic. Rosie, did you make the dress? Awesome.

ej said...

ps-Break a Leg Katie! I know you're gonna kill it!!

Marianne and Brad said...

atak looks so bootiful! I wish I could see her perform :( Maybe i should just come for that...