Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our Last Seniors 2010

We had some fun while in Redlands for the Jeff & Kathy's wedding.
And took some pictures of the twins to hopefully use
as Senior Prints. Marianne and Kellie B. hung
with us and we had fun even though Kim and I
thought we might be LOCKED in the library
patio area! FOREVER! :) I love my daughters!
I think they are beautiful, fun and down right awesome!



It was quite windy and the air was very chilly even though the
sun was bright and sunny. It wasn't the best time of
day to take photos but we made the best use of our
time. I NOW want more than ever a REALLY SWEET CAMERA!
I hope your last days of being a high school senior are fun and happy times. Cherish the memories made forever.

4 comments:

Jon~n~Heather's Family Blog said...

Looks like we have a new budding photographer to add to the family! Great pics and gorgeous girls!

Tara Pugmire said...

great pictures! can't wait to see you all in a month!

Lori said...

Beautiful girls!

Anonymous said...

These look awesome :)