Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Tribute to Our Moms and Dads

My Mom
In the beginning . . . . my parents and
Tom's parents.
. . . . long long ago.
The family minus Nephi.
My information says this is Mom with Heather at 5 weeks old.
This is in the laundry room of the original farm house.
Mom and Dad with Nephi, Ruby and Heather I'm guessing.
Dad and Teresa with the grandkids.
Dad and Teresa
Still looking young :)
I love this photo. Crazy couple. :)
The girls sharing a moment with Grandma
Teresa and Jack
Grandma and Grandpa Bell

Nothing better than a visit from Grandma and Grandpa!




We love our Mom's and Dad's dearly! Thank you for putting
up with us all these years and watching over us.
We have so many wonderful memories and love you for
everything you have done for us. Cheers to you all and have a great day.

4 comments:

The Crowley's said...

loved all the pictures, great post!

Marianne and Brad said...

so cute mom! I love the pics!!

The Crowley's said...

This probably the greatest blog post I have ever seen! great activitiy this morning gathering the kids around and tell them about everyone. THANKS for sharing!!

Mike

Tara Pugmire said...

Those are some great photos that I have never seen. I love old wedding photo, It has been a long time since I have seen grandpa looking so young and seems even longer since I have seen a photo of Grandma Helen. Thanks for sharing. Do you have these photos scanned? Can I get you to send me some of them? I just had a company enlarge and preserve one of my other grandparents. It is awesome. I was just waiting to find the right one of my other grandparents!