Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas


Not everyone will be home for christmas this year so I thought that I would bring a little bit of our christmas home to YOU!

This year I have added a christmas TRAIN that goes around the tree. It is cute and plays fun music as it goes.





It is under my smores tree which is decorated with smores ornaments and other ornaments that remind me of the outdoors such as fishing gear, camping gear, bears, stars, lanterns, gingerbread men, winnie the pooh looking for honey in a hive, a moose in a canoe and of course some santas!

This hangs on our front door.

























Our formal tree. . . looks very pretty with the lights all on!


















One of my favorites is our CARTOON tree. Look and see if one of your favorite disney and cartoon characters are on the tree. If not then you better request that I find one! We have ornaments for "CARS", "The Incredibles", "Dora", "Finding NEMO", "Scooby Doo", "Star Wars", "Batman & Robin", "Bob the Builder", "The Ginch", "Cat in the Hat" and other Dr. Seuss characters, "Monsters Inc.", "Toy Story", "Blues Clues", and a few others! The kids love this tree.







My Singapore tree with ornaments from the chinese new year that I got while living there. Plus a wooden reindeer that belongs to Katie given to her from our neighbor in Folsom.

Some of our nativity sets collected over the years.

Good all Cowboy Santa and Fireman Santa, and don't forget Mr. and Mrs. Claus. Tory gifted me Mrs. Claus one year :)


















As you can see Christmas decor is everywhere.
My Red, White and Blue Patriotic Tree! It has everything red, white and blue to include white house ornaments, santas in USA themed dress, flags, colonial ornaments, stars, etc.

Don't forget good old Santa and our bamboo nativity set from Indonesia.





Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas
and a Happy Holiday!



3 comments:

Tiana said...

I love all of your trees. Especially the s'mores tree. Those ornaments are so cute!!

The Crowley's said...

Very cool!! Thanks for sharing!

Lori said...

My vote goes to the s'more tree. I love s'more ornaments!