Thursday, March 1, 2012

Grandsons!






Guess what I got to do while Ashton and Weston's Mommy was having

2 healthy twin baby boys?

Grandma got to have fun with her
2 big boys!

Here are some of things we did. . . .




Lunch at COSTCO! Grandpas favorite.


Fly kites! . . . . Are they not the cutest ever? I didn't even see that Ashton
had his arm around Weston. I was too busy snapping the photo and hoping they wouldn't let GO of the Kite!







Play in the park.


Flying our new planes found in Grandmas . . ........treasure box!



A visit from Nephi and Ruby which included a sunset walk
on the BEACH!

We made whales out of

PLAYDOUGH!















And celebrated Ashtons
5th BIRTHDAY!




3 comments:

Tiana said...

Yay! Congrats on your new grandboys! You are a fabulous grandma. (and I am sure Tom is a pretty stellar grandpa, too ;)

Kathleen said...

Love the photos... and thanks for helping me stay awake last night on my drive home - great to catch up with you!

Tara Pugmire said...

What an awesome day! Amazing things happening to your family this month and the next few to come!