Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Grandkids and BIRTHDAYS!

It has been a busy couple of months.  Last year we were busy with
new grandbabies being born and this year we are busy with lots of birthdays.
I was unable to be there for Tommy and Shayna's twins 1st birthday
and Ashton's 6th birthday since they live a very lonnnnng ways away.
 But grateful that Shayna blogged about their birthdays.
 It looked like they all had great celebrations. I hope she doesn't mind me
stealing some photos off her blog to add to my blog as
 I celebrate grandkids BIRTHDAYS!
Tommy and Shayna's family.
Here is Nixon and Cooper they just turned 1in Feb.  They are so cute!
Here is Weston, Nixon, Cooper and Ashton. Ashton just turned 6 years old!
.
 What a handsome young man.
 Mommy loves her guys!
 Big brother taking care of younger brothers. I'm sure your singing was great.
This is such a cute photo that Shayna did for the twins 1st birthday!
I love these boys!  We miss seeing them.  We are happy for the great experiences
 they are having but miss spending time together.
 Don't grow up too fast. Can't wait to play with you again.
 WE love you all and your beautiful blue eyes!  Handsome guys.


And Now for the Triplets Birthday
We were so lucky to be able to have the triplets here in CA for their 1st birthday.
So we had a Dr. Seuss Birthday Party.  It was so fun playing with these cute babies.
They are growing up so fast. Taylor was born first, then Carder then Cruz.


I think my favorite treats were the Cat in the Hat cake pops and the marsh mellows dipped in chocolate.
And the Green Eggs and Bacon :)


 Handsome little Carder Boy
Cute little Tay-Tay
 Handsome little Cruzer
 Marianne and Brad drove down to play for a week.
Tay Tay is ready for the beach!
 . . .  and so is Carder and
 . . . Cruz.
 Aunt Katie even drove down to celebrate with us!


 It was so funny to watch the kids eat their birthday cake.
A little cautious in the beginning but after they
got a taste of all that yummy favor they really dug into their cakes.
 Mommy with her happy crew.
We have two more grandkids birthdays to celebrate this year.
Weston and Ivan. We can't wait! We love you all.

Next post :   THE BEACH!

5 comments:

The Crowley's said...

great party!!! You know how to do it.

ej said...

It's so fun to be able to share in a little bit of the birthday fun, I loved the pictures, especially of them eating their cakes and I love the one of Jen holding all three babies. Your decorations were my favorite though, so fun!

Mom Green said...

Wow Rosemary! You really know how to throw a party. Those kids, decorations, cakes, and pics were all sooooooooo darling! I am glad we get to share those grandkids because they truly are the cutest.

Rosemary said...

Thanks for your comments. I'm soooo happy that we get to share such great kids too. They truly are a blessing.

Rosemary said...

Thanks for your comments. I'm soooo happy that we get to share such great kids too. They truly are a blessing.