Saturday, July 20, 2013

Idaho Fun!






My Big Brother Ray enjoying the day with Tom and I.


Had a great time on Norm's jet skis and boating with some of the clan.

Thanks BIG BROTHERS. . . for the fun times.




Sorry Norm & Tara, had to post the butt shot photo just because it was all so funny!
First, Tom literally slid, then ROLLED off the boat. (sorry no video of THAT!)
I got on the jet ski after that and was STILL trying not to laugh so hard see above.
And then Tara finally fell in trying to retrieve the other jet ski.

It was such a fun morning to be sure. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funniest story I have heard in a looooong loong time. I dont think I have ever seen you actually cry while laughing while telling a story - wish I could have seen it in person. Looks like lots of fun! Nathan